Saturday 22 August 2009

Introduction

So, something I've often thought about doing is a musical diary; something to sum up my week in music - like a Top of the Pops for my internal jukebox.
It occurred to me I could do a weekly blog about the song that has played a large part in my week - about one of those songs that sticks in your head for days, or just acts as the soundtrack to your week.
So that's what I'll do.
Each week I'll stick up an mp3 of said song and tell of why I've chosen it, and maybe a little bit of info on the song...if I can be bothered. Who knows if I'll stick to that last bit, it may turn out to be a dull lecture on songs no-one really cares about. What I will try to stick to is the weekly update and upload.
There you have it. Hope you enjoy and feel free to leave comments about your songs of the week and why it is.
That is That Was the Song of the Week That Was.

No comments:

Post a Comment